Bράδυ. Μικρό δωμάτιο παλιού σπιτιού με παράθυρο προς τη θάλασσα. Δεξιά στη γωνία, ένα παλιό κρεβάτι στρωμένο με ένα λευκό σεντόνι. Απέναντι, κάτω από το μεγάλο σκονισμένο καθρέπτη ένα μικρό κομοδίνο. Επάνω σ’ αυτό ένα κερί σβηστό. Σκοτάδι. Μια γυναίκα, νέα και όμορφη, με άσπρο φόρεμα, είναι ξαπλωμένη στο κρεβάτι. Ησυχία. Ξαφνικά, μια λουρίδα φεγγαρίσιου φωτός φωτίζει ελαφρά το δωμάτιο. Σε λίγο το φως μετατρέπεται σε φωνή. Λέει:

Πέμπτη, 28 Ιουλίου 2016

Friends in my look


My language
can write for everyone

My voice
can hymn everybody

My love
can translate everything

My memory
can touch anything

It is because
I am something of all

What else can I teach
but the truth of real love

So today I swim
by my friends in the sea of future

Yannis Politopoulos

4 σχόλια:

Bob Bushell είπε...

Beautiful poem, no, it is a song, a song for everyone. Yannis, I love it very much indeed.

Al είπε...

What a beautiful summer shot. The sea of future!

aimarii είπε...

Maybe you swam over the many countries to me because I thought to look at your new poems.
Your poems are really for everyone. I like that.

bettyl-NZ είπε...

What a lovely scene with the mountains barely visible in the background. Your words are really touching and so real.